Thursday 24 January 2008

Cornelius

Here are some of the Cornelius drawings I have done over the past week. These are quite early trying to get his character. In these below I tried to give him a cone head. It was funny but didn't quite seem like his character brief.

It can also get a bit creepy.
Now when I drew this round head below, something clicked and I really like it.
As I stated before, I thought it would be cool if I could put the logo for the City of London on his back. Here is an example of what it might look like.

He I was experimenting with that design, trying to get more of that Gromit look I was talking about.


I drew these to show what he might look from the front and the back.

These show the relationships between the characters of the happy, relaxed Pocahontas and the sensible, grumpy Cornelius.

No comments: